26 September 2009

stranded!

STEVE IS FLOATING!
news from my sweets. omg. steve, my trusty fridge! i hope he did not drown, oh please be alive when all this shit's goin to be over!

OUR HOUSE IS DESTROYED!
my books :( my ps2 :( the dvds too! :'(
the tv got saved. and yea, you heard about steve...

but everyone is fine, thank goodness.
more importantly, HALLE is fine!

i told aries it is the end of the world. not true, he says 2012 pa daw.
this is like, what? the third time i got stranded at the office within my 5-year stint at the ceeveegee. milenyo. frank. and what's the name of this crazy bagyo?
thank you to marieness, tim and om g. being stranded was not too bad.

i wanna go home. *sniff*

1 comment:

is.karlet said...

aww... what happened to you don? what time did you get home? nastranded din kami but we went home 'round 8pm pero di ako nakarating sa bahay. go figure. mahabang kwento. naka half day ako now.. we'll catch up sa thursday :)