20 September 2008

tell me what it means.

i had a dream last night.

i was scratching my head. you know how it is when your scalp itches and you just need to scratch and scratch? it was like that... it was so itchy and i had to shave my head bald. i run my fingers through my head, hair used to be here i said to myself... then my fingers came across a scar, then another, then another. i took a mirror and looked at my head. i had wounds. it was as if someone bore a hole to my skull.

there were 5 wounds. all of them of the same sizes. little red perfect circles, forming the 5 points of a star.

wtf. i scratched my head again. this time there were flake-like things that came off. GREEN. at first they looked like ticks. there were a lot of them on one side of my head. i looked at them closely and they looked like microscopic green scorpions. it was freaking scary.

these creatures was making my head itch. it was as if they were sucking my sanity.

i scratched and scratched, one by one they came off.

then i woke up.

1 comment:

[g]razzi said...

ur dream's interpretation? let's talk it over with super dry! nyahahaha!