21 September 2008

come on now tell me...


it was one gloomy day. the place feels familiar but it looks eerily different. i saw my friend guia walking through the hallway, something tells me this was her house. she did not talk to me. she had sad eyes but she held her chin up. i explored the seemingly huge abode, found another hallway which had numerous refrigerators lined up on one side... i opened one of them and it was filled with all sorts of pastries, i felt like i was alice in wonderland. i looked around and then there were a couple of people around, they were opening the other fridges , scavenging food. they were hoarding, trying to get as much food as they can. it was odd. i looked at the fridge infront of me, all those sweets taunting me... i took one slice of what seemed to be a chocolate cake, only it looked like a pie, or a sandwich. i really dont know. i took a bite and it tasted good.

i got out and looked at the sky, it was so cloudy and it seemed like it was going to rain. a bunch of people caught my eye, they were standing outside a bank's entrance. something tells me my sister's there so i walked towards the bank then someone walked past me, pushing me to the side. i was going to make a remark but he pulled out his gun. i panicked. i dropped to the ground, kept an eye on my sister. everyone was his target. he pointed his gun at one guy then the other. i tried to signal my sister to duck but this hooligan saw me. he grabbed me by the shirt, i was so freakin' scared that i'm pretty sure i would wet my pants (trust me, i did not) he said something i could not understand. i looked at my sister and signaled her to run. after i did, there was a sudden turn of events: he dropped his gun and the bank's security officer handcuffed him. the crowd were circling him like voltures, wanting a piece of him. i couldn't find my sister then, i tried to look for her but something else was happening. from the bank there were a mob of crazy policemen holding out baseball bats, they broke the glass door entrance and started to chase away the people. it seemed that he was on this handcuffed guy's side. it was a riot. i started to run...

i ran as fast as i could. i covered a good distance but i was still running. as i was running, i passed by people who were also running from something. their faces were panic-striken. and they were running towards where i came from. wherever it was i was going, something was happening there. more and more people were running from that direction. i had to stop. i saw what was happening. it was like stepping into a parallel universe. the same riot. the same policemen. it was crazy.

i stood aside, tried to stand near a lamp post.

i had to breathe from all the running.

then i woke up.

tell me why i am having these dreams!!! i don't really dream as much but i've been having weird dreams lately. i got online today and i found guia online. she told me her boyfriend broke up with her and i was surprised. i did not see it coming. i told her someone told me she broke up with her boyfriend but i thought i was told in a dream and i did not believe it. anyway, she told me it's true. they called it quits and she's trying to be okay. i remembered my dream (see above) and told her about it (left out the riot part). she was amazed that i sensed she was sad, i told her she has to be the guia in my dream: sad yet still has her chin up. yup, she is trying.

wish me sweetdreams for later. kktnxbai! XD

No comments: