13 June 2011

Let's run, Cebu!

i'm gonna be leaving for Cebu in a couple of days.

gameplan:
1. get a job.
2. move in to a new apartment.
3. relocate H and mum.

of course, in between this, i'll be working on being fit.
i'm thinking of getting myself a gym membership, i don't know... but more than anything, i want to run. once i get a job, i'm hoping my schedule will allow me to run and not beat me up with mothereffin' stress at the office.

dexter made it a point that i get good running shoes but i have zero knowledge on what to get. i told him i want green running shoes. appearance over comfort. hahaha! i found this pair of nike free shoes that i like. my plan was to get my long lost ninang to buy me shoes, since she kept on asking what i wanted for pasalubong but oooooh no that cannot be, carry one! haha! dexter says i should really try the shoes on before buying it. he says the size of the shoe may be the same but the insole fit may not be right and i have to check the arc of my foot and my pronation, that's why the shoes must be tried on -- they must fit perfectly on my friggin' feet before i buy them.

like not knowing which shoe to get, i also have zero knowledge on running in general. the dextromethorphan suggests i do research because he thinks i think running is a piece of cake. he says it would be nice if i'd get the perfect shoes so running would be a great experience, otherwise i would be wasting money and risking an injury. so he recommends checking out nike shoes with dynamic support.

oh well, anyway, since i will be buying my own shoes... what do you think should i ask for pasalubong?






No comments: