20 August 2008

birth pains.

the new chapter of my troubleshooting life had officially begun.

we graduated from our product specific training a coupla days ago and we were all supposed to take in our first call for our new account today but for some reason (stroke of luck, delaying the agony, call it whatever...) my password for one of the key tools wasn't working so i just shadowed one of my team mates.

it's been fun for the most part but right now my insomnia is killing me. i cannot sleep during my supposed sleeping hours and here, i get uber sleepy to the point i get soooo dizzy and almost to the brink of fainting. i'm losing balance. it sucks. i'm here at work and wishing i was at home sleeping.

tomorrow, if my logins will be working like they should, i would be taking my first call. have the jitters. i had been so used to the previous account, i can actually troubleshoot with my eyes closed... here, everything is so uncertain.i have no choice but to go through the birth pains (nyahahah!). whether i like it or not, we all have to go through it. i am hoping for the best. well, i guess it is not that bad...

*deep breath*

No comments: